The Corporate Management Team
The Chief Executive
The Chief Executive is Timothy Wheadon - he is the senior officer who leads and takes responsibility for the work of the paid staff of the council. The Chief Executive works with elected members to deliver:
Working with elected members, the Chief Executive ensures strong and visible leadership and direction. They encourage and enable managers to motivate and inspire their teams.
The Chief Executive makes sure all staff understand and adhere to the strategic aims of the organisation and follow the direction set by the elected members.
The Chief Executive acts as the principal policy adviser to the elected members of the council. They lead the development of strategies which will deliver the political objectives set by the councillors.
The Chief Executive leads and develops strong partnerships across the local community to achieve improved outcomes and better public services for local people
The Chief Executive oversees financial and performance management, risk management, people management and change management.
Kevin Gibbs (Executive Director)
- Ann Moore (Head of Democratic Services)
- Bobby Mulheir (Assistant Director: Customer Experience, Digital and ICT)
- Damian James (Assistant Director: Contract Services)
- Kamay Toor (Assistant Director: Property)
- Sanjay Prasher (Borough Solicitor)
Nikki Edwards (Executive Director)
- Melanie O’Rourke (Assistant Director: Adult Social Care)
- Rachel Morgan (Assistant Director: Learning)
- Sarah Gee (Assistant Director: Early Help and Communities)
- Sonia Johnson (Assistant Director: Children’s Social Care)
- Tessa Lingfield (Strategic Director of Public Health)
- Thom Wilson (Assistant Director: Commissioning)
Stuart McKellar (Director)
Organisational Development, Transformation and HR
Abby Thomas (Head of Transformation and Engagement)
Trish Barnard (Head of HR and Organisational Development)
Place, Planning and Regeneration
Andrew Hunter (Director)