What do you need to tell us?
You need to tell us if your circumstances change as this might affect the amount of council tax you have to pay.
You need to tell us if:
- there are changes in your household or family situation (if someone moves in or out of the property)
- there are changes to your family situation (through divorce, marriage, separation or death)
- your name changes
- you believe that you are entitled to a discount or an exemption
- you believe that you are no longer entitled to a discount or an exemption
- your bank details change and you are paying by direct debit
- you move house