Change of circumstances
You need to tell us if your circumstances change as this might affect the amount of council tax you have to pay.
You need to tell us if:
- there are changes in your household or family situation (if someone moves in or out of the property)
- there are changes to your family situation (through divorce, marriage, separation or death)
- your name changes
- you believe that you are entitled to a discount or an exemption
- you believe that you are no longer entitled to a discount or an exemption
- your bank details change and you are paying by direct debit
Please find the relevant change on the list below and fill in the form to let us know.
Changes to discounts or exemptions
It is important that you let us know if you are no longer entitled to a discount or exemption from council tax. We are committed to making sure that discounts only apply to people who are entitled to them.
Please let us know of any changes to discounts or exemptions by contacting revenue services.