Skip to main content

Report antisocial behaviour

Please use this form if you are experiencing continuous and persistent nuisance behaviours.

In an emergency, please call the police on 999, or 101 in a non-emergency.

Before submitting this form, please read our antisocial behaviour page to find out:

  • what antisocial behaviour is
  • how we can support you
  • what our process is to deal with it

This page also gives you guidance on how to report criminal incidents or serious antisocial behaviour, noise nuisance and housing association issues.

Start now