Skip to main content

Visit our coronavirus pages for the latest updates.

What to bring

You need to take 2 forms of identification with you. One should show your address and the other should have your signature on it.

If you are a young person applying for a proof of age card please read the section on proof of age cards.

If you are applying for a concessionary bus pass please read our pages about older person's bus pass or disabled person's bus pass.

Proof of address on an official document such as:

  • bank / building society statement
  • your most recent utility bill (for example a gas, electricity or phone bill)
  • council tax bill
  • tenancy agreement
  • NHS medical card
  • driving licence
  • optical or medical prescription
  • payslip
  • TV licence

Proof of your identity and signature:

  • bank, credit card or store card
  • driving licence
  • passport
  • EU National or HM Forces ID card

Contact information

Customer services

Make an enquiry