Skip to main content

How can I join the BFC My Choice register?

To join the BFC My Choice register you must:

  • be eligible to live in this country and not subject to immigration control
  • have lived in the borough for 4 years or have been a member of the armed forces (or spouse) and apply for housing within 5 years of discharge
  • have an identified housing need

When you join the housing register, you will be placed into one of 4 bands, A – D, depending on your housing need. You will be advised which band you are in and the types of property you are able to bid on (depending on family size).

To find out more about how applications are prioritised please visit BFC My Choice.

Contact Information

Welfare and Housing Service

Make an enquiry