Skip to main content

Request an assessment

To request an assessment, please contact us by:

Help with your assessment

The assessment is about you and we will make sure that you are able to be involved.

If you wish, your carer, a friend or family member can help and represent you.

If you don’t have a carer, family member or friend who you can ask, and you have difficulty doing the assessment yourself, we will find an independent advocate to help you.

Contact information

Adult Social Care

Make an enquiry