Guidance for businesses during coronavirus
The following guidance may help you during this time:
- working safely during coronavirus
- self-employment income support
- coronavirus job retention scheme
- government protection for commercial tenants
- 3-month extension period to file accounts
- deferral of VAT payments
- coronavirus business interruption loan scheme
- industry specific guidance to businesses
- NBCC advise to businesses for crime prevention
For any questions about the government support schemes and for the latest updates, see the Business Support portal.
For more detailed advice on sustaining your business, including access to finance and other continuity advice, contact the Thames Valley Berkshire Growth Hub.