NHS Research and Improve Care
The NHS is committed to taking part in health research so that they can continue to improve our treatments and services.
Your participation can help improve their understanding of a wide range of health issues.
Types of studies
There are many different types of studies. This means you can choose the ones that fit the best with your lifestyle. Some of the types of studies include:
- completing a questionnaire
- giving a blood or tissue sample
- clinical trials (medicines)
- trying new equipment and treatments
- testing new ways to diagnose an illness
- taking part in a focus group or interview
Taking part in research is your choice, and you can change your mind at any time.
If you want to know the results of the study, please ask the study team.
Contact NHS Research
You can get in contact by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 0118 378 5274