How to order your selected service
If you are interested in our services, what happens next?
Contact us online or by calling 01344 786599 for an initial discussion. If you would like us to call you, please request a call back.
If you would like one of our Assessment and Advice Officers to demonstrate the equipment to you, we can arrange an appointment during your call.
Appointments are available Monday to Saturday. These can be in the morning, between 9am and 1pm or in the afternoon, between 1pm and 5pm.
An appointment will last for approximately 1 hour.
If you wish to proceed, the equipment will be installed on the same day and ready to use. If you decide not to go ahead we will leave and that will be the end of the process.
Payment will commence after installation.
You can pay by monthly direct debit or quarterly invoice.
Recommend a friend scheme
If a family member or a friend has an existing lifeline alarm you may both be entitled to a £10 Marks and Spencer gift card.
Simply supply the name and address of the friend or family member in question when making your appointment.
Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply:
- the scheme will run indefinitely until further notice
- we cannot give gift cards to existing customers retrospectively
- only 1 gift card per customer per referral; customers can make multiple referrals
- gift cards will only be issued to new customers who remain a customer at the time the card is sent out
- gift cards are issued on a first come first served basis
- gift cards are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered
- no responsibility can be accepted for gift cards lost or delayed in the post