Skip to main content

Payment queries or complaints

If you have an invoice query, you should first get in touch with your primary contact within the council. This is usually the person who manages your contract or places orders with your company.

If you need to get in touch with someone in Accounts Payable, please email

Please do not contact us until the payment becomes overdue.


If you are unhappy with the service you have received regarding your payment you can make a complaint.

Contact Information

Accounts Payable

Make an enquiry