Guide for using Coral Spa
To use the Coral Spa you should:
- use the main changing area for the Coral Pools to undress
- place your clothes in a coin-refundable locker
- access Coral Spa is via the changing village or poolside, customers must wear correct coloured band
- shower to remove deodorants and cosmetics
- use the Japanese steam room first for approximately 5 to 10 minutes - this helps to open the pores of your skin
- take a quick shower and then plunge into the cool pool to close your pores and cool you down
- go to the sauna cabins for approximately 10 to 15 minutes
- repeat as often as you wish, using the shower and plunge pool after each session in the sauna
- finish off with a warm shower and relax before getting dressed
Please leave the saunas or steam room immediately if you feel unwell.
Pregnant customers are advised not to use Coral Spa because of the risk of overheating, dehydration and fainting.