Digital magazines, comics and newspapers
Get free access to thousands of magazines, comic books and newspapers on your PC, tablet or smartphone using PressReader.
With these services you can:
- download titles to read offline using the apps, or read titles instantly online on the web
- get enhanced digital replicas of your favourite newspapers, comics, and magazines that look just like the printed version, or you can read using a screen-friendly format
- read past issues of titles
PressReader e-newspapers and e-magazines
PressReader offers access to:
- over 7,000 e-newspapers and e-magazines from across the world in over 60 languages
- over 100 UK and Irish newspapers include many of the UK daily newspapers such as The Guardian, Daily Mail and Telegraph, including weekend titles and supplements, and local newspapers
- over 300 UK magazines covering everything from homes and gardens to sports and entertainment, even The Beano and The Week Junior for children
With PressReader you can:
- download 20 titles a day to smartphone or tablet using the PressReader app or unlimited streaming on a computer using the PressReader website
- access the last 3 months of publications
Titles hit PressReader as soon as they’re published, so you always have access to the freshest content.
You can print articles, listen to audio narration, and translate content from around the world in up to 18 languages.
Need some help?
If you can’t find an answer to your query or you need help please use our enquiry form.
More free online newspapers and magazines
Library members can also access in the library or at home these online resources:
- Times Digital Archive 1785 to 1985 - fully searchable, with photos, cartoons, sports results, personal notices and adverts