For £7.40, both parent and toddler (up to the age of 5) can enjoy everything The Look Out has to offer including activities such as:
- arts and crafts
- sensory activities
- face painting
- storytelling sessions
Toddler days are made even more exciting by following a different theme each month. A special prize will be given to the best fancy dress costume that’s in-keeping with the chosen theme.
The upcoming toddler days run twice a month and the whole family is welcome:
- Dinosaurs - Thursday 17 November and Friday 18 November
- Slime - Thursday 19 January and Friday 20 January
- Music - Tuesday 21 February and Wednesday 22 February
- Pirates - Thursday 23 March and Friday 24 March
- Bugs and Beasties - Thursday 27 April and Friday 28 April
Cllr John Harrison, Executive Member for Culture, Delivery and Public Protection, said:
“The Look Out Discovery Centre is open as normal on toddler days, but these special themed days offer extra activities for those aged 5 and below.
“Science is a fascinating subject and The Look Out toddler days gives your toddlers an early experience of how things work and the science behind them. Giving them an early understanding and aptitude for science.”