Register for the new 'My account' system

Our self-service system has been replaced with an alternative service.

My account will allow residents to complete some activities online. This includes making requests and reports to the council about things like potholes, traffic lights and trees.

The new system includes 4 options:

  • apply
  • book
  • pay
  • report

These options will direct you to relevant services depending on what you need from the council. Selecting a service will take you to the relevant information and allow you to access forms to log requests or make reports.

The old system is no longer available to use.

You can continue to use our online services through the website or by signing up to the new system.

Register for an account