Skip to main content

Getting help

If you need help with Universal Credit, you can contact the Universal Credit helpline

The Welfare and Housing Service is also available to help you. You should contact the relevant caseworker.

Your caseworker will be able to:

  • help you complete your Universal Credit claim by providing online access in our offices at Time Square
  • offer help and advice with claiming other welfare benefits that you may be entitled to
  • help you to contact the DWP when your circumstances change

Contact Information

Welfare and Housing Service

Make an enquiry