Skip to main content

Larchwood short break unit

Who is eligible?

If you are caring for a child with additional needs and you feel you need further support, please contact the Duty and Assessment Team based within Children's Social Care.

They will determine if an assessment is needed and whether a child or young person is eligible for support. This will be based on the needs of the child, parenting capacity and social and environmental factors.

Contact Information

Display Name Children's Social Care

Make an enquiry