Skip to main content

What if I don't want to use the service, or am unhappy with the service?

The service is there to offer support and advice as necessary, but you are not required to accept this if you choose not to.

What if I am unhappy with the service being provided?

If concerns are not able to be resolved with the team member you see, they can be raised with the Child Development Centre Manager by:

Contact Information

​Child Development Centre