Book a room at Bracknell Open Learning Centre
The Open Learning Centre has a variety of rooms to suit all sizes of event, from small meetings to large conferences.
The facilities available include:
- 2 large halls with laptop, projector and screen
- 2 well-equipped IT suites with laptop, projector and smartboard
- 5 large meeting/training rooms with laptop, projector and screen
- free wifi
- interactive whiteboards in every room
- 2 small meeting rooms
- large cafeteria area with tea, coffee and refreshments; lunches by arrangement
- all rooms accessible
- friendly and helpful staff
- reprographic facilities: photocopying, laminating and binding
- 84 parking spaces, including accessible spaces
- 10 minute walk from Bracknell railway station (2 minute walk from bus route)
- easily accessible from the M3, M4 and M25
Rooms are available during the day, in the evening and at weekends.
The charges for rooms are:
- halls/IT suites £22 per hour
- training/meeting rooms £18 per hour
- refreshments, lunches and reprographic services are charged separately
- reduced rates for Bracknell Forest Council events and registered charities
How to find us
Visit our location page for details on how to find Bracknell Open Learning Centre.
Make a booking
For more information and to book, please contact us.