Skip to main content

Disagreement with liability

If you feel that you are not responsible for paying, or that you should receive a discount or exemption, please contact us as soon as possible.

In the case of disagreement, you can appeal to the Independent Valuation Tribunal.

Contact Information

Revenue Services

Make an enquiry