Individually determined charges
Individually determined charges relate mainly to commercial projects or larger domestic schemes and include all other work that is not listed in our standard charge tables A to C. This includes:
- building work in relation to more than one building
- building work consisting of a domestic extension where the floor area exceeds 60m2
- applications subject to a reversion charge (work reverting from an approved inspector to the local authority)
- building work consisting of alterations to a domestic property where the estimated cost of work exceeds £100,000
- building work consisting of a non-exempt domestic garage or carport with a floor area in excess of 60m2
- non-domestic building work consisting of alterations, extensions or new build where the cost of work exceeds £100,000
- work consisting of the erection or conversion of five or more dwellings or where the floor area of a dwelling exceeds 500m2 - for all new housing schemes please contact us in the first instance for an individually determined quote
If you are carrying out repetitive unit/dwelling types, multiple extensions and or/multiple types of alterations we may be able to reduce the standard charge. Please contact us to find out if an individual assessment would result in a lower charge.
If your building work is defined as requiring an individually determined charge, please contact us.
You can use our enquiry form to send us a description of the work.
Alternatively, you can phone us on 01344 351106 or 01344 351208.