If your proposed amendment is not non-material or minor, make a fresh planning application.
You can make one free re-submission of a planning application, provided:
- it is for the same development
- it is within 12 months of the original permission being granted
It may, therefore, be possible to make a free application for the amendment. This will depend on whether the proposed amendment has changed the character of the development.
The usual planning application fee would apply if:
- the amendment would change the character of the development
- more than 12 months have passed
- the 'free go' has already been used up
- a different person is submitting the revised application