Skip to main content

Make a householder pre-application enquiry form

If you are a householder you can use this form to find out if you require planning permission and whether your proposal is acceptable.

Please read the guidance before completing this form. This will tell you when to use this form or whether it is more appropriate to use the enquiry form for non-householders.

You will need to provide:

  • a plan showing the proposal in relation to the site's boundaries and adjoining properties drawn to scale or marked with dimensions
  • a sketch of the proposal with measurements
  • photographs (optional)
  • letters of support from neighbours (optional)
  • debit or credit card details for payment


The fee depends on the type of enquiry you are making. At the end of this form you will be taken to our online payment system.

You can view the fees online.

Start now