Skip to main content

What if I disagree with the advice received?

In most cases, it is differences of opinion rather than factual errors that give rise to disagreement. These can only be resolved through the formal planning process. However, if you feel that something has gone wrong, please explain this to the officer involved, as they may be able to clarify the situation further.

Where an applicant fails to incorporate advice given at the pre-application stage into a formal planning proposal it is likely the application will be refused without any further negotiation.

If you are still dissatisfied with the service provided, you can make a formal complaint. For further information on the complaints procedure, please visit our complaints section.

Contact information

Customer services

Make an enquiry