Control of on-street parking (No. 2) order 2021
The council proposes to make an order under:
- Sections 1(1), 2(1) to (3), 4(2), 32, 35 and Part IV of Schedule 9 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended
- the Traffic Management Act 2004
Statement of reasons
It is proposed to a introduce the waiting restrictions at the locations stated in the schedules below to:
- avoid danger to persons or other traffic using the road
- facilitate the passage on the road of any class of traffic
Effects of the order
The effects of the order are to:
- introduce the new restrictions as detailed in Schedules 1 and 2
- revoke the restrictions as detailed in Schedule 3
All of the remaining waiting restrictions, loading and unloading restrictions, stopping restrictions and disabled parking spaces within Bracknell Forest will remain unchanged and will be consolidated into this new order.
Orders to be consolidated into this order and revoked
The following Bracknell Forest Council orders will be consolidated into this order and will be revoked in their entirety:
- Control of On-Street Parking (No.1) Order 2021
- Disabled Parking Spaces (Phase 1) Order 2021
- Chiltern View & Vernon Grove, Binfield (Prohibition of Waiting) Order 2021
Copies of the draft order and plans are available below.
Objections to the proposals, together with the grounds upon which they are made, should be sent in writing by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- post: Andrew Hunter, Director of Place, Planning & Regeneration, Bracknell Forest Council, Time Square, Market Street, Bracknell, RG12 1JD
Objections must be to be received by 3 September 2021.