Experimental Order on B3022 North Street, Winkfield
Published: 9 June 2021
Bracknell Forest Council has made an Experimental Order under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
This will be in operation from 14 June 2021 to 14 January 2023.
This order will:
remove ‘no waiting at any time’ restrictions from the northern side of B3022 North Street from:
- 5 metres west of the western boundary of Peters Cottage westwards for 57 metres
introduce ‘no waiting at any time’ restrictions on the southern side of B3022 North Street from:
- a point 17 metres east of its junction with Paddock Gate eastwards for 80 metres
We have been reviewing the parking restrictions currently in place in North Street since their installation in December 2020. Most of the restrictions have been effective, but a small section has received complaints about:
- continued parking next to driveways
- increase in obstructive footway parking
For these reasons, the changes to the parking restrictions are proposed. This will remove parking from where driveways are present to the other side of the road. This will maintain the ‘chicane’ effect to encourage low vehicle speeds along the road.
You can view the signed copy of the order and a map of the plan.
If you wish to object or support this order let us know by no later than 14 January 2022.
You can do this by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- post: Andrew Hunter, Director of Place, Planning & Regeneration, Bracknell Forest Council, Time Square, Market Street, Bracknell, RG12 1JD
Validity of the order
If you wish to question the validity of the order you can apply to the High Court by no later than 21 July 2021.
You may do this if you think these grounds apply:
- it is not within the powers of the relevant enabling Act
- a requirement of the relevant enabling Act has not been complied with