Use this form to report:
- damage to the roads, verges, pavements and kerbs
- missing or broken inspection covers
- missing or broken road gully
- the condition of existing road markings
- flooding or drainage concern
- obstruction on the road
- overhanging vegetation
- utility equipment issues
- gritting or salt bins issues
If you are reporting an emergency or an issue that you consider to be dangerous, please call Customer Services on 01344 352000 rather than completing the form.
More information about how we maintain and manage the highways are in the Highway Management and Maintenance Plan.