Skip to main content

Apply to work on the highway

Under relevant regulations you need to apply to the local highways authority to work on the highway. In Bracknell Forest, the highways authority is Bracknell Forest Council.

Please use this form for the following works:

  • to apply for permission to open up or alter the highway
  • to apply to operate a crane, access platform, cherry picker or other plant on or over the highway
  • to apply to temporarily close or restrict a road/footway

Please be aware we cannot process your application without the relevant supporting documents. You will be given the option to post, upload or email these documents as appropriate.

If your application is accepted, the Network Management Team will be in contact with you with regards to payment.

Start now