Please use this form to serve notice to the Highway Network Management Team of any street or road works under the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991.
The information supplied in the notice will be placed into the street works register. If you require any further guidance on completing this notice please telephone the Highway Network Management Team on 01344 351382.
You will need to give us:
- your works reference number/unique reference number to be used for all phases of the notice cycle
- the works category
- permission from any owner of a special engineering difficulty for example, a bridge structure in that street
- full accurate location details
- ordnance Survey Grid Reference for the works
- the Unique Street Reference Number (USRN) available via the ELGiN website
- full accurate description of the works
The law in relation to serving notices is defined in the documents below, both of which are freely available from GOV.UK: