Skip to main content

Complaints about occupation of roads

We advise that if you have a complaint you contact the trader first - preferably by letter (with proof of delivery).

If that hasn't worked and if you are located in the UK, Citizens Advice consumer advice will give you advice.

From outside the UK, please contact the UK European Consumer Centre.

Contact Information

Customer services

Make an enquiry