Skip to main content

Complaints about skips

If you have a complaint about a skip placed on the highway, please contact us.

If the skip is located on private property, we would advise you to contact the skip company first, preferably by letter (with proof of delivery).

If that does not work, if you are located in the UK,  Citizens Advice consumer service will give you advice.

From outside the UK contact the UK European Consumer Centre.

Contact Information

Customer services

Make an enquiry