Skip to main content

Weekly food waste collections have started.


Apply to use street or pavement space for street cafes

To place tables, chairs or other temporary furniture on the pavement you require a licence from your local authority. Please use this form to apply for a licence.

You will pay online so please have your debit or credit card ready.

You will need to give us:

  • a photograph of the notice placed to satisfy public consultation
  • a full accurate description of the site
  • a map-based drawing to scale showing the layout and location of the street cafe or advertising board
  • your public liability insurance certificate
Start now