Skip to main content

Visit our coronavirus pages for the latest updates and to get support for vulnerable residents.

Make an enquiry about roadworks and road closures

Before using this form, please use our roadworks finder to see who is responsible for roadworks.

Please only fill in this form if Bracknell Forest Council is shown as the organisation responsible for the roadworks or road closure, or if you can't find the information you need from looking at this map.

Start now