Arts and wellbeing courses
Yoga for people who don’t do yoga
Learn how to relax and build strength and harmony.
Please note: this session is at Bracknell Central Library.
- Monday 24 February, 1pm to 2:15pm
- Monday 2 March, 1pm to 2:15pm
- Monday 9 March, 1pm to 2:15pm
- Monday 16 March, 1pm to 2:15pm
A class for beginners wishing to improve core strength.
- Monday 24 February, 5pm to 6pm
- Monday 2 March, 5pm to 6pm
- Monday 9 March, 5pm to 6pm
- Monday 16 March, 5pm to 6pm
- Monday 23 March, 5pm to 6pm
- Monday 30 March, 5pm to 6pm
Calligraphy – Illuminated letter
Create an illuminated capital letter based on traditional manuscript techniques which can be used on a greeting card.
When: Saturday 29 February, 1pm to 4pm
Indian cookery – Mutaar Paneer
Come along to our demonstration class and learn how to make another delicious curry to add to your repertoire.
When: Monday 9 March, 7pm to 9:30pm
Paediatric first aid
This short course gives a quick guide to many common childhood health issues.
When: Thursday 12 March, 7pm to 9pm
Pet first aid
A certificated course for owners and professionals.
When: Saturday 14 March, 1pm to 5pm
An introduction to Mindfulness
Simple techniques for everyday relaxation and focus.
- Tuesday 17 March, 7pm to 9pm
- Tuesday 24 March, 7pm to 9pm
Indian cookery – Dhal and chapattis
Learn how to make 2 authentic accompaniments in our demonstration class.
When: Monday 30 March, 7pm to 9:30pm