Skip to main content

Complaints about street cafés

If you wish to complain about a street café, we would always advise that you contact the trader first, preferably by letter (with proof of delivery).

If that hasn't worked, and you are located in the UK, Citizens Advice consumer service will give you advice.

From outside the UK, please contact the UK European Consumer Centre.

Contact Information

Customer services

Make an enquiry