Bracknell Open Learning Centre
Please see the community learning pages for more information regarding the courses we offer.
The Open Learning Centre has a variety of rooms to suit all sizes of event, from small meetings to large conferences.
Please see below for facilities available:
- two large halls with laptop, projector and screen
- two well-equipped IT suites with laptop, projector and smartboard
- five large meeting/training rooms with laptop, projector and screen
- free wifi
- interactive whiteboards in every room
- two small meeting rooms
- large cafeteria area with tea, coffee and refreshments; lunches by arrangement
- all rooms accessible
- friendly and helpful staff
- reprographic facilities: photocopying, laminating and binding
- 84 parking spaces, including accessible spaces
- ten minute walk from Bracknell railway station; two minute walk from bus route
- easily accessible from the M3, M4 and M25
Rooms are available during the day, in the evening and at weekends.
Charges (to 31 March 2017)
Please see below for costs:
- halls/IT suites £22.00 per hour
- training/meeting rooms £18.00 per hour
- refreshments, lunches and reprographic services are charged separately
- reduced rates for Bracknell Forest Council events and registered charities
For more information and to book, please call the Open Learning Centre on 01344 354220.
We are based at The Open Learning Centre, Rectory Lane, Easthampstead, Bracknell, RG12 7GR (next to Brakenhale School).