Click and Tip online booking for recycling centres
Both re3 recycling sites are operating on a limited capacity and residents will have to book a time slot to use the sites. This is to make sure that safe operation and social distancing rules can be maintained.
We urge you to only make a booking if you are no longer able to safely store your waste at home, or if it cannot be disposed of safely by council collections.
How to book
To use your nearest re3 site, you will need to select a date and time to visit.
For anyone without access to the internet, a friend or relative can make a booking on their behalf.
When not to visit
Do not make a booking and visit if you are:
- showing symptoms of coronavirus
- in a 14-day household isolation period
Important information - please read before you visit
New safety measures at the sites
The following safety measures will be in place at both recycling sites:
- you can only use the sites if you make an appointment first
- social distancing of at least 2 meters will be strictly enforced
- site staff will not be able to assist with unloading
- a limited number of vehicles will be allowed on site at any one time
What you need do
- please arrive within chosen timeframe
- bring proof of residency with you, such as a driving licence or a council tax bill
- while we recommend that you bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you, you do not need to print the confirmation email to access the site
- if using a commercial or commercial type vehicle, please select a correct vehicle type during the booking process and complete the further steps of the booking form, commercial vehicle permit has been integrated within the existing system and you no longer need to fill an additional form
- wash your hands before and after your visit
- double bag contaminated waste
- sort your waste before leaving home to make your trip more efficient
- travel alone, if you are able to handle your waste yourself
Entry and exits at our sites
Be aware that you may have to queue in your vehicle before you are allowed into a site. Please respect instructions from our staff, who will be working to manage the flow of vehicles and make sure social distancing measures are maintained.
Please respect our staff who are working hard to support you by delivering services under unprecedented conditions. Any disorderly behaviour will not be tolerated. If required, any public order incidents will be reported to the police and if necessary, the sites will close safely but immediately.
Residents can dispose of or recycle all usual items, including chargeable waste. Please use contactless payments for any transactions if possible. Rules for access in the commercial type vehicles still apply. For more information, please see our recycling centre page.