We are open 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday. We are not open on weekends or bank holidays.
You should find everything you need on our website, but if you can't, please fill in the form on the relevant page of the website:
- bins and recycling - for enquiries about rubbish collections including bulky waste, recycling and local recycling sites
- planning and building control - for enquiries about planning applications, planning policy and building control
- roads, parking and transport - for enquiries about parking, roads and transport, including roadworks, street lights, potholes and traffic lights
- council tax - for enquiries about council tax
Alternatively, you can send us a general enquiry by using our customer enquiry form.
Contact Customer Services on 01344 352000.
In an out of hours emergency, you should call the Customer Services number and select the appropriate option from the list.
If you have a query relating to our leisure facilities please contact:
- Bracknell Leisure Centre - 01344 454203
- The Look Out Discovery Centre - 01344 354400
- Downshire Golf Complex - 01344 302030
- Coral Reef Waterworld - 01344 862525
All voicemails from the council are sent from 01344 351234. If you receive a voicemail from this number it is a genuine call.
The voicemail says "This is a recorded message. You have been called by someone from Bracknell Forest Council, who should have left you a message. Please end this call and check for a voicemail message or contact your caseworker."
Our Customer Services reception is at Time Square.
Our main postal address is:
Give us feedback
If you would like to give us some feedback please contact us. We welcome all feedback so that we can identify how we are doing and where we can improve our services.
You can give us feedback by:
Concern about a child or adult
If you are concerned that a child is at risk or you are worried about a vulnerable adult, visit our keeping adults and children safe webpages.