To use your nearest re3 site, you will need to select a date and time to visit.
How to book
Make sure your email address is typed correctly as this is how you will receive a confirmation. If you cannot see your email confirmation, check you spam box. You should also get a reminder 24 hours before your visit.
Bookings are available for slots from:
- 8am to 8pm during April to September
- 8am to 6pm during October to March
New bookings are released each day. Slots are released 7 days in advance.
You can book up to 1 hour before the appointment.
If your circumstances change, remember to reschedule or cancel your booking. You can do this up to 3 hours before your slot. To reschedule or cancel your booking, refer to your confirmation email from re3 where you will find a link.
For anyone without access to the internet, a friend or relative can make a booking on their behalf.
When not to visit
Do not make a booking and visit if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are showing symptoms
What you need to do
- arrive within chosen timeframe
- bring proof of residency with you, such as a driving licence or a council tax bill
- while we recommend that you bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you, you do not need to print the confirmation email to access the site
- if using a commercial or commercial type vehicle, select a correct vehicle type during the booking process and complete the further steps of the booking form, commercial vehicle permit has been integrated within the existing system and you no longer need to fill an additional form
- double bag contaminated waste
- sort your waste before leaving home to make your trip more efficient