We use social media across the council to promote news and events and to engage with our customers.
Main council social media
- Bracknell Forest Council on Facebook
- Bracknell Forest Council on Twitter
- Bracknell Forest Council on YouTube
- Bracknell Forest Council on Instagram
- What's on Bracknell Forest
- Bracknell Leisure Centre on Facebook
- Coral Reef on Facebook
- Downshire Golf Complex on Facebook
- The Look Out on Twitter - @thelookoutbfc
- The Look Out on Facebook
Health and social care
- Bracknell Forest Council Public Health on Twitter - @BFC_Health
- Bracknell Forest Council Public Health on Facebook
Libraries and learning
- Bracknell library on Facebook
- Bracknell library on Twitter - @bracknell_lib
- Bracknell Open Learning Centre on Facebook
Travel and Roads
Our Flickr group allow you to share photos of Bracknell Forest. Anybody can view these photos and anybody with a Flickr account can join our groups and start sharing images.
You can also view the council's photostream.
The council’s main Twitter and Facebook accounts are monitored during office hours, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays). However, we can’t promise to respond to all comments or questions via social media so if your query is urgent, serious, or sensitive, please contact us directly.
Liking, following, sharing and retweeting
If we don’t ‘like’ or ‘follow’ you, please don’t take it personally. We will sometimes like/follow accounts that share information relevant to our residents. However, because we like, follow, share or retweet something does not mean that we endorse an organisation, person or their opinions.