Citizen Access Revenues

Citizen Access Revenues is our council tax website. 

On the Citizen Access Revenues website you can:

  • set up or amend an existing direct debit
  • view your council tax information
  • tell us that you have moved (for council tax purposes)
  • apply for council tax discounts

Go to Citizen Access Revenues

New account

If you are setting up your account for the first time, check your junk mail in case the activation email has been sent there.

New build home

If you have just moved into a new build home, your property may not yet be banded and you will not be able to register on Citizen Access Revenues. Contact Revenue Services for help.

Getting help

If you need help, contact Revenue Services by:

So that we can help you, make sure you include:

  • the address of your property
  • council tax account number
  • other relevant details

Request a reasonable adjustment

If you have a disability or long term condition and need a reasonable adjustment to communicate with us, contact us by: