Single person's discount

If you are the only person over 18 years old who lives in your home, you may be entitled to 25% discount.

Please note that a temporary presence in a property does not make you a resident there.

Also, a temporary absence does not mean you are no longer resident.

For example, if you go to work in another part of the country, or even abroad, you may still be considered as having your main residence here.

Please apply using Citizen Access Revenues.

Contact information

Revenue services