Skip to main content

Visit our coronavirus pages for the latest updates.

Trouble paying your council tax?

If you are struggling to pay your bill, don’t wait for a notice from us. Please contact revenue services as early as possible. We may be able to offer some short term help with your payment plan.

Debt advice

If you are struggling to manage your finances you can get free debt advice from:

The Citizens Advice Bureau

Lower Ground Floor
The Columbia Centre
Market Street
RG12 1JG

Tel: 03444 111 306

Step Change Debt Charity

Tel: 0800 138 1111 (freephone)

National Debtline

Tel: 0808 808 4000

Contact information

Revenue Services

Make an enquiry