The council is looking for privately owned properties to rent out, to provide short term and long term accommodation for families.
If you own a property or properties in Bracknell Forest which you would like to lease, the council may be interested in taking the lease and renting the property to someone who has a housing need.
The property must:
- be clean and in a good condition
- be safe from hazards
- have a carbon monoxide detector and smoke alarm/detector
- have a landlord’s gas safety certificate
- have an NICEIC electrical certificate
- have an energy performance certificate
In return you will get:
- guaranteed competitive rental income
- free tenancy management
- no advertising costs
- reference checks
- no loss of rent due to void periods
- properties leased for 12 months or longer
For more details about this scheme, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.