The council's Agents' Forum is set up so agents who regularly submit planning, tree and building regulations applications can get together with officers for open discussion and to share information. The forum meets at Bracknell Leisure Centre.
Subjects for discussion have included:
- changes to the building regulations
- any government changes to the planning system
- submitting valid applications
- sustainable drainage systems (SuDS)
- local fee setting
- National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF)
- community infrastructure levy (CIL)
In line with our Statement of Community Involvement, the forum is also used to encourage wider community engagement in the planning process.
Attendees have the opportunity to provide feedback to service managers on our planning and building regulations services. We will also update agents on any changes to service or service improvements that are to be implemented.
If you would like to join our mailing list please send us your details through the enquiry form.