Customer update on coronavirus
We are not currently holding face to face appointments. If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duty planning officer service
The council provides a duty planning officer service. The purpose of this service is to give general planning advice about 'permitted development' and other development proposals such as extending your home or adding an outbuilding in your garden.
Please note that for enquiries about building a new house you should submit a developer pre-application enquiry.
Email your enquiry
Email your general planning query to the duty planning officer to email@example.com. You should receive a reply to your email within 24 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays).
Pre-application planning enquiries
You may wish to use our pre-application planning enquiry service before submitting a planning application.
The pre-application planning enquiry service offers:
- in-principle advice for permitted development enquiries
- basic in-principle pre-application without site visit - planning officer and policy advice only
- full standard pre-application with site visit and all relevant consultees
Visit our guides on pre-application advice for:
Enquiries by email and phone
You can also get advice from the Technical Support Team by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 01344 352000 during office hours