The car park is open daily:
- Friday 1 October 2021 to Thursday 31 March 2022 - 7am to 6pm
- Friday 1 April 2022 to Friday 30 September 2022 - 7am to 8.30pm
Types of spaces
- about 300 general parking spaces
- 4 spaces for Blue Badge holders
- coach parking spaces - these are available by appointment only
Visitors with disabilities who display their Blue Badge clearly on the dashboard do not need to pay to park.
|Length of stay||Price|
|Up to 4 hours||£3|
How to pay
You can pay for parking using:
- cash - coins only - notes not accepted
- contactless payment - including Apple and Google Pay
- debit or credit card - we do not accept American Express
- pay by phone - The Look Out car park location number is 804048
Off-peak annual parking permit
Off peak annual parking permits are available to buy online.
Find out about The Look Out off-peak annual parking permit and how to apply.
You can get to The Look Out easily from the M3 (junction 3) and the M4 (junction 10) - look out for the brown signs. We are opposite Coral Reef Waterworld.
Our postcode is RG12 7QW. However, this postcode does not work in all Sat Navs, so our coordinates may be more useful for some. These are N51.388 W0.740.
Find using what3words
Horse riding is permitted in Swinley Forest, but you will need a licence to do so. For further information, please visit the Windsor Great Park website.
There is no horse box parking at The Look Out. The Swinley Park and Swinley Forest tracks should be accessed from Swinley Park, Swinley Road, Ascot SL5 8BB.