Skip to main content
Warning triangle

Coronavirus (COVID-19): Visit our coronavirus pages for the latest updates.

Benefits: change of circumstances

We can impose civil penalties and council tax penalties on households which fail, without reasonable excuse, to inform us of a change in circumstance that results in an overpayment.

Contact information

Welfare and Housing Service

Make an enquiry