We provide copies of marriage and civil partnership certificates where they occurred in our district.
Registers we hold
This district was formerly known as Easthampstead or Bracknell. It includes Sandhurst and North Ascot and up until 1998 included Sunningdale and South Ascot.
We hold the registers for:
- all marriages held in the register office in Bracknell from 1837
- all marriages held in the Syrett Suite in Bracknell since 1 April 1967
- all marriages held in approved premises in the Bracknell Forest district since 1995
- all marriages held in churches (of any denomination) in the Bracknell Forest district since 1837 (the district includes the parishes of: Binfield, Bracknell, Cranbourne, Crowthorne, Easthampstead, Owlsmoor, Warfield, Winkfield and the Military Chapel at RMA Sandhurst)
- all civil partnerships registered in the Bracknell Forest district since December 2005
You may use our standard or priority service for certificate copies.
Priority Service - £35 per copy
Your certificate will be processed within 24 hours (Monday to Friday) and sent to you the same day by 1st class post.
Standard Service - £11 per copy
Your certificate will be processed within 21 days and will be sent to you by 2nd class post.
Terms and conditions
Payment is required in full before any certificate can be issued.
Please note that once the certificate has been posted, it is no longer the responsibility of the council and all claims for missing items should be addressed to Royal Mail directly.
How to find us
We are based at Time Square.
How to apply
You can request and pay for copies of a marriage or civil partnership certificate using our marriage and civil partnership certificate copy online form.