Adopt a climate conscious outlook in everyday life to make small changes with a big impact. Cut consumption and reduce waste by:
- sign up to a recycling programme, such as Terracycle - you can recycle specific things like stationery or Pringles tubes
- provide plastic and food recycling bins
- make sure equipment is turned on only when needed
- install green technology such as sensor lights
- encourage greener travel by adopting a flexible working policy
Businesses of any size can pledge to achieve net zero. The Business Climate Hub offers lots of information on this.
For example you could make a plastic free pledge and commit to reducing single use plastic in your organisation.
As well as the above, think about joining a local business forum to learn more about sustainable business: